Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow, this one is late... Day Three

Hey everyone!

Okay, so, today was pretty eventful from the get-go. Alexis is sick, and she was wheezing this morning when she woke up. I called the doctor's office, and they said that if I "bring her in now, we can fit her in." I told them that I'd be there, so away I went.

OF COURSE, Murphy's Law struck again. I KNOW that I hit every single red light in between home and the doc's office, and to add fuel to my fury, the old people were out to play. That's right, the ones that NEVER go above 35 in a 45 zone, then they drive side by side so that you can't pass. I can't neglect to mention the one that turned on his turn signal two and a half blocks early. Oh yeah. I stayed behind him, thinking he'd turn soon, not realizing that "soon" in old people terms actually means "eventually". Anyway, we got to the doctor's office, and Alexis was fine. Nothing that a little cherry-flavored Robitussin (a.k.a. crap) couldn't take care of.

The rest of the day went pretty well. We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill for my dad's 59th birthday. I called a reservation in, and they specifically asked if it was for an occasion. I told them that it was for a birthday, and they told me that they'd sing and everything for him. They didn't. They sang for the 12 year old kid that sat next to us that didn't want to go to Macaroni Grill at all, but not for my dad. I thought that was a little awkward. It pretty much halved the waitress's tip. JUST KIDDING.

Tomorrow's going to be a great day. I'm going with the band for a photoshoot in Riverside. We're going to be rich and famous in about four months, so we need some decent pictures of us. ...and I definitely can't wait to go with the guys to see Parkway Drive in a couple weeks. IT WILL BE EPIC.

Well, that's all I've got for now. I'm going to bed, since it's past 12:30. Have a great night/day, everyone, and thanks again for taking the time to read! See ya!

Emile

2 comments:

  1. SAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!! Tell him Happy Birthday and give him a huge hug from me!!!

    ReplyDelete