Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Five. Yes.

THEY ARE HERE.
TOTAL

BRUTAL


AWESOMENESS.



That's right, folks, Awaken the Tide. We are here, we are strong, and we're here to stay. We're also goofy, but hey, everyone needs some laughs. Our pictures are in, and we've never looked better. Another thank you to Richard Rasner and Pickles, who made this happen.

So, now that the good stuff's been said, today was a decent day. Aside from both of the kids being sick, Amanda being sick, and helping a close friend move in the rain, the day was welcome. I needed a little bit of rain (which of course brings snow).

You know, even though I was stuck at home with 3 sickees, it felt great to have a little family togetherness. Since my school schedule dominates my Mondays and Wednesdays, any time that we can have together as a family is awesome. I think that I've realized something that I never noticed before: I have a son AND a daughter.

Just kidding.

My son and my daughter get along a lot better than most siblings. Whenever Ethan decides that he wants to play with something, and Alexis tries to take it, he gives Alexis a different toy to play with, and that usually calms her down. I really hope that this is how it will be for their lives: they take care of each other.

Sorry I didn't have much to say, gang, but I promise that tomorrow will be better. Take care.

Emile

No comments:

Post a Comment