Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Nine. Sweet.

So today was an awesome day. I went to Disneyland with the family and went on a ton of rides. Of course, I can't say that it was all that and a bag of chips (because the bag of chips would have cost about $4, even though the bag clearly states "$.99"), but it was pretty awesome. Alexis was in a bad mood, so all she wanted was Mommy, but in a way, it worked out because my son got to hang out with me. In other words, he is roller coaster friendly, and now asks to go on rides with Daddy instead of Mommy.

Daddy: 1
Mommy: 0

I love keeping score of things. Especially when I'm winning.

I don't know what it is about some of the people at Disneyland, though. I know that if you go to a place that you have to walk a lot, you want to be as comfortable as possible; however, when you show up to a place where there are kids, put your buttcrack AWAY. For good. No one wants to see that. I was walking to the rockets with my son, and this big lady bent over to pick up something that she dropped, and BAM!!! Facefull of crack. What made it worse was the underwear she was wearing: leopard print. Scarred me forever.

It looked like a walrus flossing.

Candidate number 2 was a tall guy that looked like he was sagging because he couldn't find pants that were long enough for him. Anyway, he sat down next to us at the Pizza Port, and then it happened. His crack was seriously being aired out. I really canNOT believe that this guy didn't feel that, too. There's no way at all. How do I know this? His butt was on the seat. Looks like Disneyland is going to have to burn that bench now.

After all is said and done, though, today was great. I'm glad that I got to spend some time with my little buddy. I wouldn't trade the time back for anything.

I hope all of you have an excellent night. Thanks for reading! Knowing that someone reads it is my motivation. Take care!

Emile

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh this just made my entire day! like you have no idea XD

    ReplyDelete